How To Grow Long Hair Fast | Home Remedies


Coconut oil 


Coconut oil is a great way to get thick strong hair and has been used for thousands of years all around the world. Coconut oil protects and moisturises the hair which adds growth and thickness, the fatty acids and protein in coconut oil protects split ends and prevents hair from breakage. The best way to use coconut oil is gently heat in a jar or over the hob until it's warm and gently massage into the hair and scalp for a few minutes and leave in over night and wash out the next day, it's oils and vitamins are all natural and this is actually a better and healthier option than using conditioner, you can buy coconut oil pretty much anywhere I usually order mine on ebay as it's only £4 for half a litre.


Almond Oil



Almond oil was discovered by Egyptians, they were obsessed with their appearance and having long shiny hair, they discovered almond oil was an amazing hair treatment and it's still being used now for hair remedies. Almond oil stimulates the hair follicles promoting growth and a head of strong healthy hair. Similar to the coconut oil treatment heat over the hob for a warm consistency and massage into the scalp and hair, leave in over night or as long as you feels best.




Remember washing your hair everyday actually drains the natural oils and leaves you with dry brittle hair as there are so many chemicals in shampoo and conditioner, also using hot water on your hair everyday can cause brittle hair and split ends.




Brushing your hair as soon as you get out of the shower is a giant NO this causes breakage and makes the hair weak, the best thing to use is a comb or just leave it until it's dry and then comb it, I never really brush my hair I always use a comb as I find brushing it is way to rough and is very damaging. When you dry your hair with a towel don't be to rough and gently dry so you are not pulling on the hair and ripping it out, also if you dry with a hair dryer or use any kind of heat on your hair use heat defence spray or a serum to protect your hair from breaking off.

I am not a qualified hair dresser, these are tips from research and experience with my own hair.


46 comments

  1. I advice to comb it during shower , I think its harmless but not sure!
    would you like to follow each other? If yes pls follow n GFC and I wll follow back asap!
    fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think combing it is to bad aslong as your not tugging on your hair whilst doing itxx

      Delete
    2. You are right! I followed u on gfc, thanking you :)

      Delete
  2. Great tips, I can personally recommend coconut oil! It's magic at growing hair fast!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love coconut oil, it's amazing!!!!xxxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely, I need to keep my hair healthy!! Coconut oil and almond oil is something I haven't tried...I've only tried Olive oil which was lovely ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it honestly they are both life savers!xxx

      Delete
  4. love this! :)

    i just posted a primark haul of which I would love for you to check out
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips!
    I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coconut oil - will have to get my hands on some almond oil :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Coconut oil is amazing, and almond oil but I have run out of that and need to get some more ASAP!xx

      Delete
  7. Great tips, thanks for sharing!!!
    Follow for follow?
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to grow my hair, so I enjoyed reading this. Great post! :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love coconut oil too! Recently discovered it so I'm using it as a cheaper alternative to Moroccan oil xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I am always trying to keep my hair healthy :) thank you for stopping by my blog too.

    Best wishes,

    Camille xo


    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and that's ok glad you liked it!xx

      Delete
  11. I naturally have oily/greasy hair, I'm not sure the oils will help. Will give it a go though, my hair is so damaged right now!
    -Saan

    http://punkpsycho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think it's a good idea then do it, if you don't then don't do it! But once you wash it out and dry you hair it's left so soft, because you have oily hair I'd just recommend not leaving it in all night like I would!xxx

      Delete
  12. great tips, love coconut oil it has so many uses and benefits, I use it everyday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely have to try this now! My sister loves coconut oil for her hair, I just have not gotten around to giving it a go. I think I shall! Thanks for sharing.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips! Thanks!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips:))
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Great Blog :)
    I just followed you on GFC, follow me back?
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for these tips! I´ve been using coconut oil, but I´lle definitelly try the almond one as you recommended ! :)

    http://fashionstargate.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I purchased an oil treatment from a Brazilian brand and have been using it ever since. It comes from nuts and I am a true fan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips for hair!:)
    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Coconut oil is great for hair! I use it too, I use it also for my skin body and face and it's awesome. It's important apply oils on wet skin so they can be adsorb well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete