Balenciaga SS15
















I've been watching videos from paris fashion week for days now, I've been researching online and I have to say Alexander Wangs collection 'Balenciaga' really caught my eye. I'm so glad I stumbled across his collection, this has to be by far one of my favourite ones I've seen. The pieces go from structured to sporty/street with a hint of matrix, what a bundle. Also Wang didn't just stick to all black/all white he has used pastels in his collection, he's mixed it up in so many ways I'm lost for words. This is what has really caught my eye as I love my all black/all whites but I also love my pastels, so for me this really is just perfection. Have you noticed the long coats and the straightness of the clothes? I know I've already said it but everything is so structured and perfect even the models, their faces are straight their body's are straight and the clothes just drop, Wangs really pulled it off this time, presentation is key. To watch the show online has given me major envy to the people surrounding that runway as they got to see it live. The runway had character itself, it's glass and grid-work had smoke lurking underneath as the models walked above it, this show couldn't have been presented any better.









As you all may of heard these three made an appearance Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and their daughter North West. The crowd went wild for baby North and by the looks of things Norths had her eye on some of the pieces as she was clapping and smiling as the models walked by. 
Ofcorse they all turned up in Balenciaga pieces aswell to support the show, it would of been rude not to, right?

34 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post :)
    Baby North is so cute!

    elslittleutopia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and I love the collection! The clothes are beautiful! Xxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and I know it's my favourite one as I said in the post haha :P xxx

      Delete
  4. Great post :)
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection. I love the black dress at the the top of the post and the similar white one. And that catwalk! You've made me want to go watch the show now.

    Sian x
    Howtodealwithme@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch the video it will make you want to go even more! xx

      Delete
  6. Actually that white one is not similar at all. What was I on?? Still love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this show!

    https://www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all of the coats!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous looks, love everything!! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all the duster coats. Amazing post & would you
    like to follow each other on GFC , Bloglovin &
    Google+? Lemme know & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love his show as always! xx
    AnnCates,
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to he always seems to get it right!xxx

      Delete
  12. What amazing outfits and that floor is awesome.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing collection, I love the first dress and the duster jackets!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  14. The collection is so perfect! Love the picture of the Wests :))

    Xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog :)
    Have a nice day!

    elslittleutopia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh balenciaga Killed it <3 !!!!

    Serene xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great collection. Following you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. balenciaga always does such a great job.i'm a big fan of their current collection

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post! i just followed you..would appriciate if you folled me back:)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  20. in love with this collection! cuts, palette, textures... big like!

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous looks! Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes, I'd love to follow each other. Following you now via G+, Bloglovin, and GFC. Please stop back soon!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them and I've followed you :)

      Delete
  22. Great looks Roxy!!!!

    Have a nice evening!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete