Make-Up Revolution Cover And Conceal Review | Concealer Palette


Recently I made a pretty big purchase from Superdrug, a drugstore for make-up, beauty and other supplies and the store is based in England. One of the main things I was excited to try out of all my purchases was the Make-Up Revolution Concealer Palette. 


It has a range from light to dark colours, which is perfect for contouring and highlighting your face. 




As you can see from the pictures they have a range of different colours, I really find them all beautiful. I've only used two so far which is the darkest shade for contouring and the lighter shade for my under eye. I found that they had really good coverage and lasted the whole day!



This palette was super cheap and is really easy to get your hands on as they are sold at pretty much every drugstore, mine cost around £6 but at Superdrug they have 3 for the price of 2 on at the moment and free delivery on orders over £10, also they throw in a free makeup bag for every 3 for 2 purchase so I got so much for a cheap price!


Overall this palette is a new favourite of mine and I have been using it as a daily concealer and will definitely carry on using it.



Makeup Revolution Cover And Conceal Palette 

http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Ultra-Cover-and-Conceal-Palette/p/247602

If you checked out my last post you would have seen that I have a new job writing for Daily News Service if you guys could check out my recent articles I've wrote for them and leave a comment that would be amazing, Thankyou! 



6 comments

  1. what a great price for the palette.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! I have to check out this palette, looks so good.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks lovely, i love ordering from superdrug x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is a great price considering how many colours you get. Loved this post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete