2015 Spring Make-up Favourites | Swatches & Dupes



I've been totally obsessing over all these products as the warm weather has started to kick in, some of them are so brightening, others are dewy and some of them just make your complexion look so fresh, I'm also a massive lover of lipliners and am always trying to find new ones that would suit me. I've come to the conclusion that nude lips is definitely what looks best on me and suits my skin tone, it's always perfect for winter and summer. 



Benefit 'Watt's Up' Soft Focus Highlighter 



Sephora Nano Lips in 'Native Nude' (LimeCrime Cashmere Dupe!)


Benefit Ooh la Lift (Instant Under Eye Brightening Boost) 


Benefit 'Stay Flawless' Primer 


Light/Medium Stay Don't Stray Primer/Concealer For Eyeshadow Base 



Maybelline Colour Drama in '630 Nude Perfection' 


Mac Lipliner in 'In synch' 


Mac Eyebrow Pencil in 'Dirty Blonde' 


Benefit POREfessional balm (minimises the appearance of pores) 


Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream 


Benefit Highbeam Complexion Enhancer 

What's your favourite products you will be using this summer? Make sure to let me know in the comments below! 

Love Roxy x

4 comments

  1. love this post!! x

    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products look great! I have never tried anything from Benefit before!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mac lipliner looks really good, great post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete