Samsung NX Mini Review | Picture Quality


Today I am going to be reviewing the 'Samsung NX Mini' camera. I've heard a lot of good things and was pretty fed up with the camera I was using so I thought I'd give this one a go. I did my research, checked out other reviews and all of it was good there seemed to be no faults so I made my mind up and was definitely going to buy it. The NX mini is 22.5mm thick which means this compact camera is easy to take out and about fitting in your bag and isn't bulky and heavy like a DSLR for example. You can buy the NX mini in a various different amount of colours and ofcorse I got mine in pink!


The NX mini comes with an impressive 9mm lens cap with optical zoom which you can easily screw off and on as they have a different variety of other lense caps and bigger ones. Images and videos are caught by a 20.5 megapixel camera and also records RAW files with full HD 1080p video and shoots up to 6fps at full resolution. I was looking for a good image quality camera, I needed it as you need good quality images for being a blogger. Overall I am pretty impressed, once you get the swing of the zoom in lense and getting it to focus ect you will be on a roll. At the end of this post I am going to leave some unedited pictures I have taken using this camera so you can get a feel of how it performs.


My favourite thing about this camera is the flip up screen to take selfies, usually when using a camera you can't see what you look like when taking a picture of yourself but with the flip up screen you can see yourself bright and clearly with just one flip. There's also a Wi-Fi connection so you can send your photos straight over to your mobile device and your social media websites. I usually send the photos from my camera to my phone then edit them and upload, but these cameras do come with a free copy of Adobe Lightroom 5 if you want to make your pictures look even more amazing. 



Anyone who invests in the NX mini will soon realise that the controls and buttons are really easy to use, it's not confusing or hard to get the hang of its so simple and actually easier than I thought it was going to be. It is also a touch screen camera so you don't have to use the controls all the time, I tend to use the controls more! Even though this compact camera is slim it's not fragile atall, it's not thin to the point where it feels like it's going to snap. It's lightweight but still thick at the same time and feels nice and sturdy.

Any photographer or blogger wants the latest and best camera but some of us just can't afford it, this camera ranges to £200-£300 in all stores which I think for the qualities it has is a good deal. I am going to leave some pictures below of some unedited photos I have took from the NX mini so you can get a feel of what the image quality is like and if it's to your taste.









As you can see these are really good quality images taken from the Samsung NX mini, I've given you a few pictures from different lighting situations. The picture of the food was taken at night and still captures good detailing, you can see everything perfectly. 

I've had a few requests asking me to take pictures of an OOTD so a full body length picture and what it's like for taking full body shots but I haven't got around to doing that yet unfortunately! When I do I will make sure to update you guys and let you know if it's any good. 
Overall I'm really happy with this camera and I am so glad I bought it and really think it's worth the price! If you have any questions about it or anything I've missed out that you want to know please feel free to ask.

4 comments

  1. great!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great camera!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love the pink nature of the cam & the quality does look great as well as the price range! <3

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review im on the hunt for a camera at the moment and this looks really good,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete