Blog Post Ideas



Ok so if your a blogger like me you will know that sometimes you just run out of things to write about! It's not a bad thing so don't get stressed out about it if you feel like your not putting your all into it. Even if your new to blogging you may need some ideas to write about, here's just a few things I thought about in my spare time and thought I'd share with all of you guys.

Reviews -

So reviewing is pretty straight forward whatever your blog is about clothes, makeup, food, keeping fit ect.. If you have any products to do with your content just write about it reviewing them telling your readers if they are good or bad. Readers love knowing about the latest products because if they are rubbish were not going to have to go out there and waste our money are we! 

What's in my bag/purse

You can probably guess what this is by the title, whatever items you have in your bag post pictures of them and explain what they are and why you carry them around and why they are your must haves. 

My day in pictures -

When you have an interesting fun day make sure to get loads of good pictures, get a few pictures of the scenery, the activities your doing, your hair and makeup, or your outfit, food and explain what you did on your day out.

Q&A -

Questions and answers, so on your social media websites write a post telling your readers that you are doing a Q&A and what questions they have for you, once you've done that and gathered all the questions together answer them on your blog. Getting to know the person who writes all these blog posts is a great thing and really interesting. I haven't done one yet but I'd love to in the future so my readers can get to know me more.

OOTD & MOTD -

Outfit of the day or Makeup of the day, get pictures of your whole outfit and remember to let your readers know where your clothes are from, same with your makeup get a picture of your face and let people know what products you have used to achieve this look.

LOOKBOOK -

A lookbook is a few different pictures of your outfits so you could attach pictures in your post for an outfit you have worn each day of the week so they can understand what your style is like on a daily basis. 

Recipes -

If you have a love for cooking share your recipes and how you made a meal or a cake or anything you want! People love learning new recipes.

Beauty Tips -

If you have any beauty tips to share go ahead teach us something new, I love discovering new beauty tips and I'm sure I say that on behalf of readers to.

Haul -

If you've been on a shopping trip take a few pictures of what you have bought, or items you've bought over the past month or weeks, also let you readers know where it was from and how much it was. 

Room Tour -

I know this might sound like a strange one but it's pretty popular on YouTube and blogs, so if you love your room why not do a room tour, if it's abit messy you should probably straighten it out abit. 

Get ready with me -

Step by step take pictures and write the products you have used for a get ready with me post. It would probably would be easier doing a get ready with me video'd so if you also have a YouTube channel you can do that to! 

30 comments

  1. This is a great and helpful post. I have been working on a blog post ideas list the past couple of weeks, some of these suggestions I already had and some that are new to me. Thanks for sharing :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely for you to share your blog posts ideas, i think every blogger gets its own, and i would like to read them

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for sharing!! ♥
    Xoxo colli
    Http://tobeyoutiful.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really helpful its so easy to run out of ideas. Your blog is really nice
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :) and Thankyou so is yours!!xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a useful post and ideal for when you have bloggers-block xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas and very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess it all depends on what you enjoy doing the most. I have never done a what's in my bag post because I don't find my bag that interesting. Although I have seen other bloggers carry some of the cutest things in their bags. Glad you posted this!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's true! :) I love what's in my bag posts/and videos aswell! Xx

      Delete
  8. great post! writer's (or blogger's) block happens from time to time. thanks for the ideas :D

    www.ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah it does unfortunately :(! I hope this has helped!xx

      Delete
  9. This is such a great, helpful post that I know I'll look to when I need some inspiration! Thank you :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! Also I like ideas for decorating and DIY. ^^


    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice ideas.....PS: i am a starbucks fan too
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear, this post is so interesting..thanks for sharing this post ideas..
    i'm a new follower(COlorBlock) follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great blog filler tips, thanks for sharing Roxy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds good..lots of great ideas:)

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great ideas!!! thank you so much for your comment!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Beso, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Followed you back! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep in touch. Your turn.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post, really helpful and finally I got categories of blog posts. I would randomly post on my blog. I'll try and mix it up because there is so much we can write about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for posting those ideas. I don't blog as often as I would like to but those are some great ideas! x

    http://eatandtraveltheworldwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete