Best Place To Buy A Winter Coat/Jacket








So recently I've been having trouble finding the perfect place to buy a winter coat and I've noticed other people have to. A few weeks ago I was looking at Zara's online store and was obsessing over the coats and jackets I saw so I went to my nearest store and also had look at them in person. I like near enough every coat in there and that's rare for me as I am very picky with coats, another good thing is if you can't find the coat you want in store then there's a 99% chance they will have it online. Not everyone will agree with me to buy from Zara as it is abit pricey but I think the clothing in there is such good quality and everything is really worth the price as I want a coat that lasts long. When I have bought clothes from there before they have always lasted me so long and the material never fades or dies out on me. 

Zara have a different range of coats from smart to casual, fur, parkas, camel coats and more. This is just my personal opinion so I hope this has helped anyone struggling to buy the perfect coat for winter! I'd love to know your favourite shops to buy coats/jackets from in the comments below as I am always on the look out to discover new shops and brands! 

These are just a few of my favourite picks of jackets and coats that I chose from zara online, as you can see It varies from smart plain black to bright yellow fur. I've picked different coats for different occasions or styles if you want to see their whole collection just visit their website - http://www.zara.com/

16 comments

  1. Wow..lovely coats!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with the pink coat!

    happy monday
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink coat is so nice! I love it! x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Zara, they are amazing brand and the clothes are of great quality. They aren't the cheapest back in Malaysia but always worth it.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love zara to and I agree but I really do think it's worth it aswell as the clothes last forever!!xx

      Delete
  5. I could literally buy all of this!!

    I have now followed you on GFC, I would love for you to follow back!
    Keep in touch! Xxx

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!Love the latest coat!!! XoxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coats you included in your post. Especially the pink one. I think Zara has great clothes.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pink one to and don't they just!xx

      Delete
  8. Great Selection! Especially love the last winter white one ,what a beautiful Coat :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    lovely Greets ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the last one is my favourite! Glad you like them :) xx

      Delete
  9. Zara always do such good quality winter coats - the last one is beautiful! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete