Five Pound Tee





Styling a Tee-shirt is pretty simple! But tee's can look so great if you style them the right way. If your wearing a plain tee with a logo or writing on like I am in these pictures you can wear black/blue skinny jeans with it, or for an even more casual look you could wear mom jeans with the tee tucked in. For detailing I have layered some necklaces on, added some sungalsses and a black backpack. If you didn't want to wear jeans you could wear a skirt, I was thinking that the denim skirts that are in at the moment would look so lovely and summery worn with a tee-shirt tucked in. 

If your wearing a dress/baggy tee just skip the jeans part, and wear with tights or bear legs, lastly to finish off the outfit is a good pair of shoes! I wore this with my public desire platform slide ons which I thought really made the look come together. You could also wear boots with this look, some Dr martens would look percect with a dress tee and backpack! 

All the items I've worn are listed below! :) the tee I'm wearing is from Five Pound Tee, I will also leave their website and social links below - 



https://www.twitter.com/fivepoundteecom

Sunglasses are from Depop and the high waisted black skinny jeans are from Ebay!


Love Roxy x

3 comments

  1. Haha I love the logo of the tee :P
    Once again, your hair is stunning girl ♥
    xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg dear!! Your hair!!!
    love how you styled it! Its stunning! you look fab!
    just found you on instagram! hope you can follow me back there! kisses!
    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love plain tees!
    Your hair looks gorgeous! What do you use to style it?

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete