TruSelf Organics Face Mask Review


First off I just want to say I'm really sorry I haven't been blogging as much, I haven't felt like Im in the right mindset to write about products or my outfits and act happy when actually I haven't been feeling great. I know this isn't an excuse but I'm feeling a lot better and positive now, I feel like I can consentrate more on my writing and enjoy it. My new camera is coming aswell on Monday which means I will be sharing a lot more outfits with you and maybe start vlogging to eeeek exciting! So I'm really looking forward to that. I feel really bad when I don't post often, I don't know what it is but the aim for me is to write usually at least 2-3 blogposts a week, and its gone from that to 1 a week.. in a way I feel like I'm slacking and not working hard enough for something I have a really big passion for, another thing I will say is if you enjoy doing something never let people put you off doing it or get you down about it, negativity should push you to want to do it even more to prove people wrong.
Anyway I will stop blabbing on and get on with the review guys.


The other day I recieved this 'TruSelf Organics Face Mask' it comes in a powdery like form so you need to mix water with it to get a damper texture. It's known to help skin problems such as acne, blemishes, wrinkles ect and it also says on the pot it is all natural and handmade! So I was really excited to try this out, I'm a sucker for all natural products! 


It says on the tub under 'Directions And Use' to add a small amount to a bowl and mix with an even amount of water, as you can see in the picture I just added some to the lid and mixed it around in there, I didn't want to use a bowl as I wasn't going to be using a lot.


So I've added my water, and have just mixed it around with a plastic spoon then all you need to do is add an even layer to your face, I'm sure you guys know how to do that?! It says you can let it dry on your face to 10-30 minutes, but if you have sensitive skin leave on for less time. Here's a picture of me looking like an ogre with the mask on. A bit of inspo for you all hahaha.


So I left the mask on for about 20 minutes as my skin is quite sensitive and it was the first time using it so I didn't know what it was going to react like. I then washed it off with warm water and a flannel just to make sure I removed all of it. 


So what are my thoughts about the face mask? 
I think it was really easy to use and apply, and it just dries up like most face masks so yeah I really found the application easy and not to messy considering it's a powder. I only left it on for 20 minutes because that's when I felt my skin starting to get irritated and itchy, I'm not going to complain about this though as it does warn you on the tub about sensitive skin, so I recommend if you do have sensitive skin like me, wash it off after ten minutes and I have learnt that for the second time I use it to. Once I washed it off at first my skin was abit dry (probably because of my sensitive skin and the amount of time I left it on) so I applied some moisturiser to my face, my skin looked a lot fresher after that but I didn't really notice that much of a difference. So I've left it a day and since using it I have noticed blemishes on my skin going, I also had dried up skin on my face from the cold weather which has gone, my skin feels a lot smoother now and my skin looks really clearer to. To be honest I wasn't really expecting much to happen after I washed it off and I just thought oh well, but I think I judged it ALOT as I woke up this morning and half the blemishes I have are going! I'm so happy with this product and I think I may be obsessed with it now. I also think I'm going to start applying it twice a week and do another post about it in a month to let you guys know how much my skin has cleared up. Overall I'm over the moon with this stuff.

2 comments

  1. hope you feel better soon.

    P.S. My blog has move to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any new updates on the product?

    ReplyDelete