Christmas shopping! My Days In Pictures.


So I've been on quite a few trips to get all my Christmas shopping done, for presents and for presents for myself! I just wanted to share with you all what kind of shops I've been going in and what I've been up to in pictures. Not forgetting to wish everyone a merry Christmas Eve! 














Items of clothing I'm wearing in these pictures -

Pink Poncho - Next 
Pink Crop Top - Primark 
Black Jacket - Zara 
Green Crop Top - Newlook 
Necklaces - Vineandmelrose & NakedFaun
Polo Neck Jumper - Zara
Blue Pencil Skirt - JewelToned

10 comments

  1. I loved this style of post :)

    Carolyn x

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas❤️
    Xx
    Simone
    Www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Fabulous day.. Merry Christmas. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Saw some lovely pieces that I'm eyeing off xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poncho and the blue pencil skirt <3

    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a lovely time christmas shopping all that Chanel <3 & Love your blue skirt Roxy!!!

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea for a post!

    thatgirlnora18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute!! i love that photo with the lights everywhere. so beautiful! happy holidays!!

    www.ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete