How To Make An Omlette: Simple Recipe



Your going to need: 
2/3 eggs 
A Bowl 
Whisk/Fork
Frying pan 
Small Knob Of Butter 
Salt 
Pepper
Cheese Grater 
Toppings of your choice 
Cheese (optional) 

For my toppings I have chosen cheese tomatoes and BBQ sauce I've also added salt and pepper.






First of all you need to crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk them together. 

Put the frying pan on low heat and add the small knob of butter.

Once the butter has melted add your eggs and make sure to move the frying pan around a little bit to get an even consistency.


When the egg begins to cook add your cheese you can either grate it over the Omlette or grate it in a bowl and put over your Omlette, I just grate mine over the Omlette.
I then added four tomatoes on top on one side of the Omlette.
Then I add salt and pepper, lastly I add BBQ sauce. 


As I want my tomatoes cooked and the inside to be crispy, I then get my frying pan with the ingredients in and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes on 160 degrees. 
When your fifteen minutes is up please put an oven mit on or use a kitchen towel to hold the handle with on the the frying pan otherwise you are going to burn yourself. 


Lastly carefully use a spatula to fold the Omlette in half.


Enjoy! 

15 comments

  1. That looks delicious! :) Makes me want to have some, I never tried an omelette with BBQ sauce, but I assure you next time I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first time I tried BBQ sauce in an Omlette aswell!xx

      Delete
  2. thanks for quick recipe...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and I will stay in touch! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Yum! Omelletes are one of my specialties! Will have to try this out :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy & delicious :)

    I want to try an remake it hehe, I'm bad at pan related cooking but I'll give it a try

    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Give it a go honestly it's easy!xxxx

      Delete
  5. Great photographs! this is so helpful too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!!!

    Would you like follow each other? :)

    New international giveaway!
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/10/oasap-cardigan-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making omelettes! I like to add onion and mushroom to mine.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy and simple indeed!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via G+ and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks delicious. Simple is always the best way to go.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete